Flange Adapter (Flange x Ringlock Female) – Galvanized

Bolts onto steel, aluminum or plastic flange, to transition from steel to Ringlock fittings or pipe.  This flange adapter can also be used to insert a flanged valve into a system.  Includes gasket.

We also carry the Flange Adapter (Flange x Ringlock Male).

*The terms Ringlock and Circle Lock are used interchangeably on our website*