The 0.5 GPH Emitters (Pressure Compensating) deliver a consistent output of water, even with changes in pressure due to long runs of drip tubing or elevation changes.
This emitter may be inserted in 1/2″ supply tubing by using a 1/4″ punch tool or installed at the end of 1/4″ distribution tubing or 1/4″ dripper line due to its 1/4″ barb (also known as a 250 barb) on one end.
An emitter like this allows you to get water to exact locations unlike drip tubing which has built-in emitters spaced evenly in the tubing. For example, you could have a 1/2″ distribution tubing running through your landscape bed. If a planting is near this tubing, you can insert an emitter near the planting. Another option is to install a 1/4″ insert coupler in the 1/2″ distribution tubing to connect a 1/4″ dripper line to it. This line can then be run in and around plantings. At the end of the dripper line, install an emitter. This will allow you to irrigate the area. There are multiple options for installation using dripper line, distribution tubing and emitters. This is a pack of 100 emitters.
- CNL Feature Prevents Refill and Siphoning (Opens at 5.7 Psi, Closes at 4.3 Psi)
- Superior Clog Resistance
- Fully Pressure Compensating (10-65 Psi)
- Silicone Diaphragm Offers Precision and Long Life
- Large Turbulent Flow Path
- Made With UV Resistant Materials
- Color Coded for Ease of Identification
- Compact Size
- Low CV’s of 2.5% or Less
- Versatile Applications: Nursery, Greenhouse, Vineyard and Landscape
- Non-CNL Version Also Available (Please contact us for more details)